01-09-13

Gino's cabrio

the rear decklid was a selfmade by the previous owner... but was really awefull. The grills were all bent, lines not OK, inside was ugly, ... time for a new one!

IMG_8408.jpg

IMG_8407.jpg

decklid and donor

IMG_8396.jpg

all welding and finishing done:-) MUCH BETTER!!!!

IMG_8398.jpg

IMG_8399.jpg

IMG_8401.jpg

Looks good now!

IMG_8410.jpg

the front right area was fully cut out and replaced with new metal (after we removed 1 cm of filler to mask up a previous less succesfull welding of the gas filler lid)

IMG_8411.jpg

right door did not close... cause of the lock receiver area was totally misplaced. We cut it all open, fixed the screwbolts (these were messed up as well) and postionned it all in the right position before rewelding.

Door shuts and opens as it should again:-)

IMG_8416.jpg

replaced teh hinge pins as well since these were worn out

IMG_8415.jpg

And a ton of other little holes were all welded and filled. This one is ready for finishing and paint! Gino still know what to do the coming weeks/months:-)

 

 

21:12 Gepost door the SLAMBULANCE | Permalink | Commentaren (0) |  Facebook |

De commentaren zijn gesloten.