time for electrics... ordered a bunch of stuff
and based my electrical scheme on the 2 fuseboxes
Measuring, fitting, cutting, stripping, heatstealing, ... what a fiddly job
Engine is finished and off for the start-up and finetune on the Dyno. Should get my HP and Torque figures soons. Curious:-)
all chrome was heavily damaged... so decided to paint the frames black.
removing all chrome
fixing some broken bolts etc... by replacing some sections with newly made ones
Assembly with all new rubber seals!
Ready for installation!!
after checking some options... i ended up using this conduit I cut out a tool to unblock your drain pipes:-)
Hooked up to the throttle pedal, still have several settings for height in order to properly match it with the travel at the linkage
Time to build up the brakes!
fitted with a Volvo brake reservoir
and a collection of brake pipes from all previous resto projects... usefull to make a selection from to build up teh new system
HURST linelock ready to go in
All hooked up at front:-)
AND DONE!! disks at front, disks at the rear! (in case you noticed... went back to solid disks at front since those were a few mm's narrower in track. So in case you are interested in the KERSCHER vented disks, let me know!)