after checking some options... i ended up using this conduit I cut out a tool to unblock your drain pipes:-)
Hooked up to the throttle pedal, still have several settings for height in order to properly match it with the travel at the linkage
Time to build up the brakes!
fitted with a Volvo brake reservoir
and a collection of brake pipes from all previous resto projects... usefull to make a selection from to build up teh new system
HURST linelock ready to go in
All hooked up at front:-)
AND DONE!! disks at front, disks at the rear! (in case you noticed... went back to solid disks at front since those were a few mm's narrower in track. So in case you are interested in the KERSCHER vented disks, let me know!)
after fitting the doors... the gaps just look great! all the time i spent on these was well spent:-)
a reflection garage view:-)
Time for the body!!
Gino laying on the paint
Chassis and inner wheel wells ready for paint
and all masked up again for the outer body paint
the inside of teh roof first:-)